1. Always trade according to your plan
2. Trade for the love of a well-executed setup rather than money.
The money will follow.
3. Protect your capital with good money management
4. Let the market "tell you" where it wants to go
5. Be picky and selective about trade setups. It should be as easy as picking money up off of the ground.
6. Cut losses quickly and let profits run.
7. Know when to trade and when to stand aside. Cash is a position.
8. Embrace your losing trades like your winners. They can tell you about market conditions or your strategy. or yourself.
9. Like in baseball, three losing trades in a row, take a break. Avoid revenge trading.
10. Trade only when your mind, body and emotions are at their best.